- Explore the crumbling grandeur of the city-state Cronnon, ruled by it's corrupt, iron-fisted guilds.
- Take to the trackless wilds to explore forgotten places, discover primitive tribes, and tempt fate against things from your blackest dreams.
- Help the peoples of New Hope and God's Tree in their struggles to remain free from Cronnon's tyranny.
- Or try to find the Old Gods in their ancient, abandoned shrines, at risk to your sanity and just maybe your very soul.
This is a Microsetting I randomly generated and then could not quit designing. It's a mostly-complete, system-neutral, dark-ages sandbox for you and your players to enjoy. Feel free to modify it to your heart's content for your own personal use.
Compliments of the House.
- The Map, Basic Information, and Some Points of Interest.
- Coin in the Southern Marches.
- Encounters and More.
- The Rest of It and Some Design Notes.
- All About Goblins.
- The Senate Guilds of Cronnon.
Should you use this, please do drop me line.